1. Deborah Weinswig. “Millennials Go Minimal: The Decluttering Lifestyle Trend That Is Taking Over.” Forbes. Forbes Magazine, n.d. Web. 11 Sept. 2016.
This article provides a lot of good statistics about the tiny home market as well as a few reasons why millennial are going minimal. It also includes some interesting history that make today’s general population seem very materialistic.
2. “Millennials Are Starting to Change the Stock Market.” Bloomberg.com. Bloomberg, n.d. Web. 11 Sept. 2016.
This article talks about how millennial are effecting the stock market by the way they are refusing to buy anything but essentials. The article talks about how Millennials would rather spend their money on experiences than material goods.
3. “What Is The Tiny House Movement?” The Tiny Life. N.p., 2015. Web. 11 Sept. 2016.
I like this site because it provides some cool infographics itself on statistics about the tiny house movement. It also has some videos on “how to start your tiny house life” that are interesting to listen to for a different perspective.
4. “Tiny House Trends: Timbercraft Looks to Capitalize on ‘cute Factor'” Latest News. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Sept. 2016.
This article is a story about one person in particular and their tiny house experience. The article goes over construction process, building challenges, and talks about the trend and the future.
5. “Tiny House Statistics.” Restoring Simple RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Sept. 2016.
This site also provides some helpful visual graphics and gives me some good ideas on what to incorporate into my own. It touches on everything from environmental to economical impacts as well as how the trend is growing.